Graduate students who are scheduled to graduate, February 2015, should refer to the following guidelines for submitting thesis and dissertation.
* Submission of Thesis/Dissertation as a computer file
- January 7~14, 2015(24hr submission)
- Go to the following website=>http://dcollection.gsnu.ac.kr
* Submission of Thesis/Dissertation as a hard copy
- January 7~14, 2015(9:00~17:30, except Saturday, Sunday)
- Central LIbrary, 2nd floor(Librarian Office)
- Documents Required:
1) Master's Thesis : 3 copies(Law Thesis : 4 copies)
2) Doctoral Dissertation : 5 copies(Law Dissertation : 6 copies)
Agreement on Copyright and Submission Certificate which may be printed out after online submission is completed with the approval of the administrator. The approval process may take a day after the submission of documents.